查看完整版本: Maroon 5 - Payphone feat. Wiz Khalifa by 小錐 Sherry Lin
頁: [1]

a71405566 發表於 2015-7-8 04:53 PM

Maroon 5 - Payphone feat. Wiz Khalifa by 小錐 Sherry Lin

本帖最後由 a71405566 於 2015-7-8 04:54 PM 編輯

http://www.youtube.com/v/YLEiR9eO6UU

如果你們喜歡我的cover,請訂閱我的youtube頻道唷~謝謝!
https://www.youtube.com/user/sherry60085

Payphone(feat. Wiz Khalifa) (修改)
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
站在電話亭,試著撥通電話回家
All of my change I spent on you
我花光了所有的零錢就只為了打給妳
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
寶貝 時光飛逝,幸福變調了
Where are the plans we made for two?
當初我們怎麼計劃未來的..?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember,
我知道很難想起
The people we used to be...
我們曾如此相愛
It's even harder to picture,
現在甚至更難去描繪
That you're not here next to me.
你不在我身旁

You say it's too late to make it,
妳說這為時已晚
But is it too late to try?
難道這是太晚去嘗試?
And in our time that you wasted
你所錯過的時光
All of our bridges burned down
我們的橋梁已經崩毀

I've wasted my nights,
我已經浪費許多夜
You turned out the lights
你熄了燈
Now I'm paralyzed,
現在我好像癱瘓般
Still stuck in that time,
仍困在我們那段時光裡
When we called it love,
我們所謂的愛
But even the sun sets in paradise
即便天堂的日光消失

I'm at a payphone trying to call home
站在電話亭,試著撥通電話回家
All of my change I spent on you
我花光了所有的零錢就只為了打給妳
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
寶貝 時光飛逝,幸福變調了
Where are the plans we made for two?
當初我們怎麼計劃未來的..?

If happy ever after did exist,
如果從此幸福快樂的童話曾經存在
I would still be holding you like this
我依然會像這樣守護著妳
All those fairy tales are full of shit
所有童話故事都是騙人的
One more stupid love song, I'll be sick
再多一首蠢情歌都會讓我受不了的


Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow
你轉身迎向明天
'Cause you forgot yesterday.
因為你忘了我們曾相愛的昨日
I gave you my love to borrow,
我把我的愛交給了你
But you just gave it away.
但把那份愛送走吧

You can't expect me to be fine,
你不能假裝我會好好的
I don't expect you to care
我不期待你在意我
I know I've said it before,
我知道我曾經說過那些話
But all of our bridges burned down
但我們間已經不可能了
...<div class='locked'><em>瀏覽完整內容,請先 <a href='member.php?mod=register'>註冊</a> 或 <a href='javascript:;' onclick="lsSubmit()">登入會員</a></em></div><div></div>
頁: [1]